Laramie Regional Airport is seeking to hire three (3) Customer Service Agents. These are part-time, non-benefited position. The customer service agents will greet customers by phone, in person or through electronic media. Answers questions and explains services, processes, procedures, and guidelines. Handles requests/transactions or directs the person or matter to the proper sources. Assists in resolving customer concerns and ensuring satisfactory customer service. Basic job function is to provide reception, referral, and information functions to customers and to manage data bases which document client services.
- High School Diploma;
- Experience with Microsoft Office;
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Prefer one year of office experience with reception duties.
The Customer Service Agent will be responsible for the following:
- Answers phones, routes calls, takes, messages, and provides general information. Greets and directs customers.
- Maintains the web page in coordination with the Airport Manager.
- Scheduled appointments, meeting and conferences and assists in data collection and reports as needed.
- Ability to handle multi-functional tasks.
- Ability to perform data entry accurately.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills and is detail oriented.
- Possesses strong personal skills with a customer focus.
Salary Range: $12.00/hour.
Laramie Regional Airport is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. We will conduct background investigations for the final candidate being considered for employment.