In line with our fellow United Airlines partners, we’ve recently implemented the United Airlines’ CleanPlus commitment here at Laramie Regional Airport.
What that means for you on your flight:
- All travelers are required to wear face coverings during their entire flight, except when eating or drinking. We encourage you to bring your own face covering, but our customer service agents will be able to provide them if you don’t have one when you board our aircraft.
- NOTE: Some travelers, including individuals who have a medical condition or a disability that prevents them from wearing a face covering, those who cannot put on or remove a face covering themselves and small children, are exempt. You can read more about United’s policy regarding face coverings here.
- For regularly scheduled flights that are expected to be fairly full, United will allow you to change your flight with no change fee, or receive a travel credit for your trip. We’ll do our best to contact you about 24 hours before your departure time so you can decide before you arrive at the airport. Please note the number of travelers on each flight may change.
What that means for you here in the airport:
- We’re practicing physical distancing by creating a 6-foot rule at our counters
- During check-in, you’ll need to complete a step that requires you to acknowledge you don’t have symptoms for COVID-19 and that you agree to follow United’s policies
On the plane itself, United has elevated its aircraft cleaning measures by:
- Using electrostatic spraying on all aircraft before departure for enhanced cabin sanitation
- Using state-of-the-art high-efficiency (HEPA) filters on all United aircraft to circulate air and remove at least 99.97% of airborne particles
- Disinfecting high-touch areas like arm rests, door handles, lavatories, seatback screens and seat belts
- Equipping employees with hand sanitizer and other supplies
- Providing hand sanitizer wipes as you board the aircraft
- Ensuring aircraft cleaning standards meet, and in many cases exceed, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines
For questions related to our airport, please call us any time at (307) 742-4164. If you have questions related to your flight, please contact United at 1-800-UNITED1 (1-800-864-8331).